http://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
This is a sales role, the Service Contracts Advisor role reports to the Contracts Manager and forms part of the service team. The Service Contracts Advisor will be office based with regular visits to meet customers.
As the Service Contracts Advisor you will provide high quality support to a Contracts Manager, with a view to be being self-sufficient in finding, quoting and winning new service contracts. Ideally you’ll have previous experience within a contracts/sales environment.
You’ll be involved in:
- Face to face meetings with existing customers to maintain good working relationships.
- General administration in renewing and negotiating existing contract renewal.
- Pro-actively marketing a Service / Customer Care Department.
- Managing time and travel efficiently.
- Grow the service contract division.
- Administration when renewing/creating service contracts covering the whole U.K.
- Making sure contracts are invoiced correctly and on time.
- Help in the conversion of new installations into on-going service contracts (this will involve creating and maintaining customer relationships).
- Help in winning back service contracts that have lapsed or lost to competitors.
- Maintaining customer contact records.
- Issuing renewal notices at the correct intervals.
- Generating PPMS in readiness for scheduling.
To apply for the role of Service Contracts Advisor please click apply now or feel free to call Mark Clarke directly on 01744 452032 between 8 am and 5pm or 07391 869485 outside of these hours.