https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
I am currently working on behalf of my key client based just outside Skelmersdale. A role has arisen within their Information Systems Group for a temporary (6 months fixed term contract) IS Service Centre Analyst (2nd line
support), reporting to the Regional Team Leader.
The IS Service Centre service delivery team is responsible for resolving tickets via telephone calls, remote access, email and visits. The successful candidate will work in a function which currently supports nearly 1,000 users across the UK.
* Record problems in the online call logging system, along with troubleshooting, prioritisation, resolution and/or assignment of problems, progress chasing, maintaining incident records
* Achieve service level targets and Key Performance Indicators.
* Maintain a professional service whilst dealing with all levels of staff and management in a busy environment.
* Adhere to our H&S policies and follow the Key Safety Behaviours.
* Liaise with Third Parties and ensure they are following standard processes.
* Provide remote and on site 2nd line support for Client PCs, Printers, Telephony, Servers and Network equipment.
* Ensure Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) are created and knowledge is shared.
* Assist in the PC Refreshment process (D2D, including the physical requirements of boxing and un-boxing equipment to ensure refresh targets are met and returns are managed appropriately.
* Carry out site visits where necessary.
The successful candidate should have excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills, as well as excellent customer service skills.
Network troubleshooting and server experience would also be advantageous, as would general hardware knowledge.
An understanding of key IS areas including Active Directory, Exchange, Networking, Client Refresh, TCP/IP, SQL, Backup and 3rd party applications, or project work would be preferable but not essential.
If you are interested in this role feel free to give me a call on 01744 454 300 or email me at cfoster @ gpwrecruitment . co . uk