http://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
As the SHEQ Manager for this specialised manufacturer you will have full responsibility for the design, implementation and management of the business SHEQ Management systems. You will work closely with a technical and management team to ensure Quality and Health, Safety & Environmental processes are driven throughout the business.
- Develop and implement management systems to meet the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001.
- Ensure that the systems, processes and procedures are developed to meet all applicable standards.
- Ensure the management of product quality from the site and the reduction in product related customer complaints
- Identify any potential health, safety, environmental and quality standards impact from changes to processes, personnel, equipment and legislation.
- Oversee development, validation and continuous improvement of risk assessment and associated programmes to meet regulatory and company requirements
- Delivery of training as required to develop staff skills relating to risk assessments, accident investigations and health & safety.
- Produce and co-ordinate the SHEQ action plan and prepares reports for monthly update for local meetings
- Compliance to relevant product technical regulations and standards.
The SHEQ Manager will need to be an experienced HSEQ / QUENSH / SHEQ Manager with relevant knowledge of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 45001 (OHSAS 18001) and ideally ISO 14001:2015. You’ll need an understanding or interest in improving health, safety & environmental processes as well as the ability to influence and lead management and employees at all levels within the organisation. You should have a passion for driving behavioural safety and leading SHEQ improvements as well as the technical competence to understand relevant product regulations and approvals and the ability to communicate across all levels of the organisation
To apply for the role of SHEQ Manager please click apply now or feel free to call Mark Clarke directly on 01744 452032 between 8 am and 5pm or 07391 869485 outside of these hours.