http://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
- Are you an experienced Site Engineer looking for your next project? My client is looking for a Site Engineer to join their busy project in the Norwich area. The company is in need of additional staff due to the increase in work load.
- Record levels and alignments of mechanical equipment and steel work
- Work to structure and civil foundations according with project drawings
- Register measurements and verification on surveying protocols
- Using total station and milimetric level
- Ensure a prompt response to breakdown or plant failure.
- Experienced in activities on mechanical and steelwork projects
- Self-starter, proactive, prepared to take the initiative and work without direct supervision
- Works well under pressure
- Practical approach
- Team player
We are looking for the Engineer to start as soon as possible. There are around 50 hours per week and good rates of pay available.
If you are interested in the role, please click apply in the first instance.