http://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
Repairs and Maintenance Team Manager / Site Manager
- To be responsible for the delivery of the services.
- To be responsible for the Management and Development of Operatives.
- To be responsible for the effective delivery of performance and budget monitoring.
- To be responsible for the management of employees including recruitment, employee development, motivation, briefing, quality, performance management, skills development and absence management for all staff under their control.
- To be responsible for effective management of resources in order to deliver an effective and responsive service.
- To be responsible for the management and monitoring of Health and Safety, ensuring that H&S policies and procedures are being complied with at all times, having particular responsibility for the management and monitoring of Health and Safety, CDM regulations & Asbestos Management in conjunction with other Business Managers and Health and Safety Officer.
- To work with colleagues to effectively use all available resources to provide an effective service to maximise income and minimise costs.
- To optimise the performance of employees and ensure performance indicators achieve top quartile performance.
- To respond and deal with complaints and, in accordance with SPS complaints procedures, liaising with partners and customers where appropriate.
- To write correspondence as required.
- To co-operate with all Business Managers ensuring all financial information is delivered in a timely and regular manner.
- To manage budgets, provide reports and support the manager at meetings as required.
- To assist managers in the development of new business opportunities and/or the development of technological resources to improve efficiencies and services.
- To carry out duties and oversee the effective implementation of the organisation’s policies and procedures on Health & Safety and Equality & Diversity taking account of the social inclusion agenda.
- To carry out any other responsibilities commensurate with the grade, as directed by the Management Team.
- To meet appraisal targets and support the delivery and achievement of overall business objectives.
- To develop client commitment to equality and diversity and to promote non-discriminatory practices in all aspects of work undertaken.
- To adhere with section 7 of the Health and Safety at Work Act to take reasonable care of own health and safety and that of others who may be affected by their acts and omissions.
If you are interested in this role please contact Carl @ GPW Recruitment on 01744 454 300 or email cfoster @ gpwrecruitment . co . uk