https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
My client are a regional main contractor that specialise in new build construction schemes.
They have a requirement for a site-based Site Secretary/Document Controller on a project in Leeds City Centre.
This is a contract role that will be 36 months – starting from November 2019 which includes free parking whilst at work.
- Greeting and welcoming guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Answering calls and taking accurate messages
- Full secretarial support to the Site team
- Track and log all incoming and outgoing post especially letters of importance
- Set up and maintain filing systems
- Recording, checking and tracking all incoming and outgoing project documents
- Ensuring appropriate personnel (including project personnel and subcontractors) are issued with up-to-date documentation
- Ensuring all management system documentation is the latest version and is easily accessible
- Updating document/drawing registers and obtaining relevant system records and project documents
- Maintaining relevant registers and libraries
- Preparing regular project reports for Project Director/Managers with current registers
- Ensuring that all documentation is transmitted in accordance with the project guidelines
- Organise Refreshments and Scheduling Meetings.
You will need the following experience/skills:
- Experience using 4Projects and Viewpoint
- Experience in a similar role as a document controller with a construction contractor
- Excellent demonstrated skills in organising own workload, communication and collaboration
- Can-do attitude
- You must be professional in your approach and will need to be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
The salary is between £17k – £20k depending on experience and you will have the benefit of free on site parking