http://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
This role will be responsible for the day to day running of the Site Services team in line with contractual requirements.
This role will work closely with the Senior Site Services Manager and all departments as required, to ensure the effective provision of site services to the business and its clients.
As the Site Services Manager, your key responsibilities will be:
- Integrate the on-site services and facilities management teams into an aligned site services team and take personal ownership for the delivery of commitments.
- Improve synergies and strive for continuous improvement by enabling technological solutions
- Ensure smooth running of day to day management of the team, distribution of work to cover absences / holidays, problem solving and achieving daily goals.
- Perform in accordance with company procedures.
- Develop capability and succession planning within the team to provide individual opportunities for team members.
- Encourage, support and assist all team members to build a strong team ethic including Site Technicians, their Area Supervisors and with third party contractors
- Ensure that on-site services work and the facilities management call desk are efficiently scheduled and resourced, ensuring all contractual and reactive site works are completed within given timescales and stipulated service level agreements
- Meet or exceed annual goals and targets, motivated to make a positive contribution to both team and company goals within a continuous improvement culture.
- Maintain ongoing review of current work processes and where necessary improve efficiencies to optimise Labour Utilisation and reduce costs.
- Point of contact for company and customer queries, work closely with all departments to ensure business and client requirements are met.
- Monitoring of reporting stats to ensure KPI is met for all clients, including attending client planning and review meetings.
- Management and completion of project work when required.
The above is an indication of the main responsibilities of the role, you may be asked to undertake other duties felt to be reasonably assigned by your manager.
Candidate Experience and Qualifications:
- Experience of leading teams effectively.
- Display an aptitude for continuous improvement.
- Experience in running a call desk and remote teams.
- Demonstrates experience of balancing customer expectations and company priorities.
- Conversant in creating and maintaining a strong health & safety culture
- Highly conversant with PC-based Office IT systems.
- High level of experience of using business software applications including Microsoft Office.
- Up to date with current legislation and a comprehensive understanding of legal compliance requirements for petrol filling stations (retail or commercial), e.g. DSEAR, Weights & Measures etc.
- In possession of full UK driving license and able to travel for business when required to do so.
- Confident, self-motivated and able to work effectively
- Positive attitude and leads by example,
- Team player and able to communicate effectively
- Adaptable, able to react to changes, a problem solver
- Seeks continuous improvement
If you are interested in the role, please apply now.