Our client are a North West based construction main contractor that specialise in new build and refurbishment projects.
The have a requirement for a Social value Coordinator to join their team in Warrington, this is a brand new role that’s been created to support the HR Manager.
You’ll be supporting the HR Manager in the delivery of project specific social value outcomes in the community across multiple projects including, but not limited to, employment & skills, engagement with schools and colleges and supporting local charities / community groups as well as Considerate Contractors applications.
Support the office manager with day to day business administration duties.
This role will involve travel to various sites therefore it’s essential that you have your own transport – mileage & travel costs will be reimbursed.
- To support the HR Manager in the delivery of project based social impact commitments across multiple projects ensuring effective delivery
- Integrate with the project team(s) to add value to each project
- Collate and prepare the Considerate Constructors Scheme applications and presentations for each site
- Assist the HR Manager to work collaboratively with clients and key local stakeholders to ensure that our community activities and strategies are developed/delivered to meet their target expectations
- Support recruitment of apprentices and trainees
- Engage with local schools, colleges and/or employability organisations aligned to project needs in relation to above
- Assist with careers activities with schools and colleges
- Engage with local charities and groups in relation to exploring social benefits which deliver lasting impact e.g. volunteering and benefit in kind works
- Co-ordinate and engage with the supply chain through Meet the Buyer events or similar to ensure appropriate engagement with the local supply chain and their contribution towards project targets and activities
- Assist with the production of reports for project teams, management, and clients
- Record and monitor overall statistics
- Assist with the promotion of any site-specific health and wellbeing activities/campaigns
- Promote Fairness Inclusion & Respect practices on projects
- Assist in the writing and submission of Quality answers for pre-quals and tender submissions in relation to the above matters.
- Assist with the implementation of the net zero carbon plan.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join a reputable, expanding company which holds great values.
Please note preivious expeirence in or similalr role would be an advantage
Full time role, Salary £25k – £27k depending upon experience