I am currently looking to recruit an experienced Software Developer for my client based in St. Helens, Merseyside.
My client develops and supplies innovative software solutions to transform customers’ businesses, through the cloud SaaS application platform, Vision.
They have a wide range of clients, from well-known national organisations to smaller local businesses, across a whole range of different sectors – so you can be sure that the work is always varied.
I am looking for PHP developers to join the team to help drive the business forward.
- Passionate about software development
- Willing to take responsibility to deliver products in a timely manner.
- Able to communicate clearly to both a technical and non-technical audience.
- Able to apply best practices to write reusable, maintainable, reliable code.
You’ll be responsible for implementing new features and improvements to products and services, in both web applications and mobile apps.
You’ll be part of planning and designing the ideal solutions for customers, and responding to customer feedback to shape our systems to their needs.
You’ll be based in the offices in St. Helens, in a flexible and relaxed yet hard working environment, occasionally working from and visiting customers’ premises in the local area to meet and assist with their needs.
Working hours are 40 hours a week, with the option of flexitime.
There is also a possibility of home working 25% of the week.
- A competitive salary
- Performance based bonus scheme
- 28 days paid holiday – plus paid time off for your birthday.
- Development machine and of your choice, be it PC, Mac, or Linux
- Free to choose your own development IDE and tools.
- Career development and mentoring opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- A relaxed work environment, with no dress code.
- Town-centre based office, with easy access to public transport
- Free snacks, hot and cold drinks, and free breakfast on Fridays
If you are interested in this role please call Carl @ GPW Recruitment on 01744 454300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org