http://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
We are recruiting a permanent Software Engineer to work for a large, established client of ours based primarily at their office in Staffordshire.
The ideal candidate will have:
· Minimum of a HNC in a software related engineering discipline or equivalent experience working with software controlled systems.
· Knowledge of IE61131-3 programming languages.
· Experience of the complete software/systems design lifecycle.
· Experience of PLC programming languages.
· Knowledge of computer operating systems.
· Knowledge of network / serial communications protocols and hardware.
· Knowledge of Control & Instrumentation Engineering.
· Knowledge of process control principles.
· Knowledge of National Grid design standards.
· Knowledge of serial communications protocols and hardware.
· The ability to work as part of an established team.
· Prioritising workload and work un-supervised when required to meet project deadlines.
· Good communication skills both written and spoken.
· A flexible approach to working practices.
The working hours are 9-5 Monday to Friday and the salary on offer is circa £35,000 – £38,000 per annum dependant on experince plus package.
If this sounds like you please “Apply Now”