gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
Job title: Software Engineer C++
Salary: £36,000 pa + benefits
We’re looking for a talented Software Engineer C++ to work for our client. Based in the company’s Chester office, as the Software Engineer C++ you will be primarily responsible for supporting existing user interface software, as well as developing new products.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for.
In the job you’ll be tasked with the following:
– Ensuring schedules are adhered to and milestones met
– Product testing
– Product documentation
– Technical support for existing technology products
In the role of the Software Engineer C++ there may be opportunities to use the following technologies:
– Web application development – using MVC web frameworks e.g. Angular2 and Typescript
– Application development – C#
– Development Principles – SOLID, BDD / TDD, CI / CD, Software Documentation, MVC and MVVM.
– Microsoft Azure, WinForms, WPF, Entity Framework, MSSQL and PHP with Laravel or Lumen,
– Agile Software development (Scrum/Kanban), RESTful API, JSON, GIT, SOLID Principles.
The standard working hours for this position are 37.5 hours per week – standard office hours (flexible to a degree) with 30 minutes unpaid lunch.
The ideal candidate for this Software Engineer C++ role will have relevant experience of product design and support.
You’ll also need experience of:
– Development principles – Waterflow or V Method
– Writing unit tests
In addition, you’ll need degree in a related subject (preferred).
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as any of the following: Software Developer, Network Engineer or as a C++ Developer.
Basic salary: Up to £36,000 per annum
– 23 days holiday per year – increasing each year up to 28 days
– Pension: 4% employer / 5% employee – you can put in more if you wish
– Discretionary annual bonus
– 4x life assurance
They are a world leading manufacturing business in the design, manufacture, supply, installation and service of specialist systems.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Software Engineer C++ role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.