https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Solidworks Design Engineer to join a leading engineering/manufacturing company based just north of Macclesfield. As the Design Engineer you will be responsible for the production of models and technical drawings for manufacture, working from a brief from the Design Manager. You will also be required to create detailed parts lists, amend drafts, component models and model assemblies.
The successful candidate must have/be
- Minimum HNC/HND in mechanical engineering, having served a recognised apprenticeship
- Experienced in producing and working with engineering drawings up to BS 8888 standard.
- Experienced designing machined components to be assembled into a continuous processing module
- Strong demonstrable experience on Solidworks
- Knowledge of machine builds and considerations for motion of parts and good understanding of bearing and power transmission principles a distinct advantage
The salary on offer is negotiable, and comes alongside a standard benefits package.
To apply for the role of Solidworks Design Engineer please click apply now.