http://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
About the job
To develop and implement the strategy needed for the client to enter the specification/ end user sector within the commercial refrigeration market and then deliver on this strategy.
- To develop the strategy needed for the client to enter the specification/ end user sector
- Implement the strategy devised
- Identify potential companies to target sales and visit/contact to establish needs and opportunities
- Maintains close contact with the business market, promoting new business growth, gathering and reporting market data.
- Identifies and exploits new business opportunities, specifically additional products that the Company should be developing in order to satisfy market demands.
- Establishes reasons for non-conversion of enquires into sales.
- Submits regular and comprehensive sales and marketing reports via the Company CRM system (IFS).
- Prepare relevant marketing and sales material
- Liaise with all involved in RTM
- Reach supply agreements with all in RTM
- Work closely with distributers
- Network with other clients personnel
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Ability to work under pressure and provide effective solutions to meet customer requirements with a positive approach to work, always looking to help the customer.
- Flexible and able to travel throughout the UK.
- Strong planning ability, and effectively works without supervision.
- Accurate, methodical and shows attention to detail.
- Good communication skills both verbally and written.
- Team player with good values.
- Technical engineering bias.
- Previous specification sales experience and proven sales success in product sales.
- Experience within commercial refrigeration an advantage.
- Intermediate level in Excel, conversant with V Look Up/Pivot Tables.
- Ability to use Microsoft packages, including Outlook, Word & PowerPoint.
About The Company
One of world’s foremost refrigeration solutions providers. Our key activities include the design, manufacture, installation and after sales care of refrigeration and HVAC products.
Has 10 locations and over 300 employees in the UK. A third of our workforce are service engineers who work remotely from UK service centres on customer sites. We consider our workforce to be a valuable asset and the success of our company is enabled by the dedication and development of our staff.
About the Business area
Offer a complete supply and delivery solution for high quality refrigeration, HVAC and compressor spare parts for all leading manufacturers.
We also support the sale of our own commercial and industrial products with a comprehensive range of spares for commercial condensing units, cellar coolers, Hall Screw Packs, Industrial Chillers and HallScrew compressors.
The business is supported by a dedicated sales, technical and warehouse function. The Company’s central purchasing and marketing departments are also based in Derbyshire
Pay & Benefits
We offer a competitive salary and a range of great benefits that help make it a great place to work. These include:
- 25 days annual leave
- Company vehicle
- Private Medical
- Annual bonus scheme
- Company sick pay scheme
- Continued professional development, including study leave and financial support for role related qualifications
- Recruitment referral scheme
- Long service awards