https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
Job Title: Stores Assistant
Reporting To: Stores Team Leader#
Purpose of role
To provide an efficient and effective stores service for the business.
- Carry out inspections of purchased goods and works manufactured items ensuring that they
meet the required specification and report any anomalies to the Stores Team Leader
- Book inspected works manufactured and inspected purchased goods into stock using SYSPRO maintaining accurate stock levels on a daily basis
- Ensure that all items are stored safely and appropriately on the day of receipt
- Issue x-stock and consumable items to company staff as appropriate
- Issue works items to appropriate master jobs and sub-assemblies using SYSPRO
- Kit jobs and assemblies for the required date in accordance with work in progress information
- Ensure the immediate issue of a shortage list to relevant Team Leaders as required
- Ensure all appropriate records are updated and stock levels are accurately maintained in SYSPRO
- Assist in the resolution of invoice queries
- If qualified, drive company/hire vehicles in a safe manner
- Assist colleagues with problems that arise offering practical and appropriate solutions
- If appropriately trained, undertake pre-use checks of the FLT, promptly reporting any defects or concerns to the Stores Team Leader
- If appropriately trained, operate the FLT in a safe manner
- Provide cover for the Cutting Room
- Provide cover for Spares
- Adhere to health and safety policies and procedures and carry out all activities in a manner which is responsible and safe to yourself and others.
- Develop positive relationships with all you come into contact with.
- Contribute positively to my team and company morale and spirit.
- Accept responsibility for the quality of your work and get it right first time.
- To carry out any other duties as requested.
If you are interested in the above position please call Carl on 01744 454300 or email cfoster @ gpwrecruitment . co . uk