http://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
Do you have experience working within manufacturing?
Have you worked in engineering stores?
Have you worked in an ERP/ MRP environment?
We’re looking to recruit a Stores Team Leader for a manufacturing company based in North Wales. You will be responsible for all aspects of stores, materials control and issue of parts to production. The role will be responsible for the development of systems in the stores area.
- Develop systems to minimise total product cost and minimise stock holding while supporting high levels of customer service.
- Overall responsibility for management of stock, stock locations, provision of kits to production.
- Monitor suppliers delivered quality, delivery performance and support the team in improving supplier performance.
- Continuously improve systems and procedures in accordance with ISO9001.
- Operate Syspro ERP system, including all stock transactions and material bookings.
- Stock takes – both continuous and annual.
- Hands on role including material checks and material handling.
- Produce weekly reports on stores KPIs.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Thorough understanding of stock control in a manufacturing business.
- Worked in a ERP/ MRP environment and familiar with relevant IT systems.
- Experience in managing a materials stores warehouse.
- Knowledge of engineering components.
- Experience of managing a small team.
- Salary – circa £27,000 pa
- Performance related bonus
- Matched contribution pension scheme
- 25 days holiday pa
To apply for the role of Stores Team Leader feel free to give Craig a call at GPW Recruitment on 01744 452043 or please click apply now.