We are currently recruiting for a number of Structural Survey & Pavement Investigation technicians based with a large Engineering cleint of ours in Warrington.
Our client provide services to a wide variety of construction sectors including highways, rail, energy and utilities and require 4 Technicians to strengthen their current team due to an increased workload.
Weekend, night work and staying away from home will occasionally be required but you will be provided with a comapny vehicle and good standard accomodation when required to work away.
The ideal candidate will hold a HNC or above in a Constriction related subject as well as the following experince and qualifications:
- CSCS card or equivalent.
- Full clean driving license -van will be provided to travel between sites.
- Computer literacy including a good understanding of Microsoft Word & Excel.
- A good standard of English and Maths.
- Able to perform physical tasks for long periods.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Advantageous experince would be previous exposure to:
- Visual Surveys
- Cover Meter Surveys
- Half-Cell Surveys
- Depth of Carbonation
- Dust Sampling
- Core Sampling
- Pull-out & Pull-off Testing
- Load Testing
- Pavement Coring
- Core Logging
- Dynamic Cone Penetrometer Testing
In return you will receive a salary of circa £25,000 per annum as well as 33 days paid holiday inclusive of bank holidays.
If this sounds like you please APPLY NOW or contact Daryl on 01744 452017.