Technical Administrator with a background in Manufacturing required for a 6 month minimum contract that is likley to continue.
Monday to Friday 36.5 hours based at our clients large manufacturing site in Manchester.
The ideal candidate will have previous Administration within a Production / Manufacturing Environment as well as good experince with packages such as word, excel and ideally SAP. Any previous nowledge or experince in working with technical Drawings would be advantageous.
* Generate and issue Production Folders to shop floor.
* Assembly Procedure updates and document control
* SAP Bill Of Material check, upload, and data entry
* Responsible for correctness of Material master.
* Scanning and archiving of the returned drawing packs.
- Printing and Issuing of Drawing packs (Production Folders) to the shopfloor
- Using upload tools to ensure products are correctly set up on SAP and jobs are released to assembly
- Carry out updates on procedures for assembly, maintaining good document control
- Upload Bills of Materials, allocate labour time, and Cost Estimates in SAP
- Digital Stamping of engineering drawings for Customer and production via pdf editor
- Assembly and customer document package creation and distribution and maintenance.
- Sanity check of BOM against drawing for component quantities & SAP Part numbers
- Scanning of Drawing pack and store them for records and customer submission.
- Responding to email prompts to keep project status up to date, maintenance of Excel workbooks and work packs.
- Purchase Specification documents
- Purchase Requisition form creation
- Monitoring of outstanding Request for Change submission, improvements and other tasks (QA777 / QA420 / PDCA tickets / Teams tasks etc.)
- Preparation of TRC document
- Ensure all operations are carried out with full regard for the safety of themselves and others
Skills/ competencies Excellent Communication skills
Ability to read, understand and interpret engineering drawings
Demonstrable ability to meet demanding deadlines
High level of PC literacy – ideally MS Excel and WORD, (SAP desirable)
Able to maintain a high level of housekeeping standards within their working environment
Able to respond positively to rapidly changing priorities
Knowledge/ Experience Experience of working with SAP
Experience of working with Excel
Experience of AutoCAD drawing View
In return you will receive an hourly rate of £11 – £11.50 PAYE per hour hour or the Umbrella equivalent.
If you feel you meet the criteria listed above then we would love to hear from you so please “Apply Now”