http://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
Are you an experienced Technical Administrator looking for job security? My client is looking for a Technical Administrator to join their busy team in the Widnes area. The company is in need of new staff due to the increase in work load.
The Technical Administrator will support the continuous improvement in the management of all associated equipment. Their primary responsibility will be to support the M&R team in the management of the International maintenance and repair (M&R) costs and will also be required to provide administration support to the Fleet and Technical Manager when required. In addition to the administrative tasks there is a requirement to assist in the development of operating procedures to improve and enhance both the fleet and M&R processes. This will require regular liaison and correspondence with all relevant stakeholders. The post holder is expected to contribute towards the delivery of an excellent support service to both internal and external customers.
- Support the Technical Services team in any administration task required by the business.
- Administration of estimate approval process and data input.
- Actively participate in all required M&R meetings.
- Review and authorise supplier requests and maintain related financial systems.
- Assist with the monitoring of supplier performance.
- Administration of unit changes as required.
- Maintain and update test data.
- Assist the Technical Services Manager in the on hiring of lease equipment (and off hiring).
- Instruct Survey Company and ensure surveys are received.
- Notify operations offices when tanks are held or released due to fleet requirements.
- Assist the Technical Services Manager in any recall program.
- The successful candidate will have significant administration experience preferably in the transport sector. Emphasis is on being able to demonstrate first class admin skills and the aptitude to build and sustain relationships with all levels of the business.
- Must be excellent face-to-face and telephone communicator. This role means that the Administrator must be able to develop excellent business relations with internal, external customers and suppliers.
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work as part of a team.
- Flexible attitude to work, willing to accept new challenges and responsibilities.
This will be working days, Monday to Friday and offers a competitive salary between £16,000 – £19,000 per annum.
If you are interested in the role, please click apply in the first instance