Job title: Technical Author
Duration: Temp to perm
Start date: ASAP
Pay rate: Up to £30
The company is an award-winning multi-national specialist in engineering, installation and maintenance. They act as single point of contact from initial sale, engineering, project management, installation through to commissioning and long-term maintenance
You will be responsible for preparing and issuing Operating and Maintenance (O&M) and other manuals (commissioning, training etc), as required, to contract specifications, dependent on orders received. In addition to assist document control for the issue of internal and external engineering drawings and documents.
- To prepare and issue O&M Manuals to contract specifications.
- Incorporate Equipment Manuals into full O & M manual supply.
- Create supplementary manuals to cover Clarke Energy supply of equipment.
- Prepare Health & Safety and Quality Manuals as required.
- Prepare Commissioning Manuals as required.
- Prepare and track Training Manuals as required.
- Use knowledge of Business Management Systems to interrogate purchasing records for ongoing projects
- Engineering background
- Experience in similar role
- Effective communication skills across all levels
- Good Organisation
- Good Computer skills and general literacy
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign / Photoshop / Illustrator / Acrobat)
- Knowledge of Word and Excel
- Salary is up to £30,000 pa.
- 25 days holiday
- Death in Service (3 x salary)
- PHI, Contributory Pension Scheme (the Company will match up to 5% of the employee’s salary)
- Westfield health scheme.
If this is of interest please apply with your latest CV.