We’re looking for a talented Technical Clerk/Administrator to work for our client in Aberdeen.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for.
The role of a Technical Clerk/Administrator is an important role to provide support to the project team to ensure project administration duties are completed efficiently.
The working rotation for this role is Tuesday – Thursday (10 days including weekend). The standard hours for this role are 8 – 10 hours per day.
You’ll be tasked with:
– Supporting the Project team in performing administration and document management tasks on their behalf
– Main point of contact for procurement (inc site provisions – i.e water, tea, coffee, toilet roll etc)
– Main point of contact for sending documentation across to end client- co-ordination with document controller
– Assistance with preparing work-packs
– Printing/Copies on-site drawings
– Editing documents (RAMS etc. in preparation to be uploaded back in to document control software)
– Compiling test sheets / packs
– Compiling packs for ATEX inspections
– Maintaining trackers as required
– Delivery schedule updating
– Own the site action tracker, maintain, and drive action completion
The ideal candidate for the Technical Clerk/Administrator will have experience in a similar role.
In addition, you’ll need the following:
– Own transport
– Minimum 5 GCSE’s or equivalent
– NVQ in business administration or equivalent desirable
– Computer literate; MS Office Suite or similar office IT systems
– Organisational and time management processes
– Attention to detail is essential
– Able to work with people at all levels and communicate effectively
– Previous experience of working Construction/Oil & Gas in a similar role
– The role will require an element of technical competence, be familiar with and be able to understand, interpret engineering drawings, datasheets, specifications &standards etc
– Knowledge of health and safety procedures and ability to follow company policies
– Knowledge of document control & project tracking systems
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
Payment is paid LTD or CIS.
The company is a leading provider of Electrical, Instrumentation & Mechanical services within Hazardous and Non Hazardous areas for over 16 years.
The company works continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive culture. They welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.