Working for this specialist manufacturer in Bolton, as a Technical Sales Engineer you’ll be part of a sales team that is the engine that drives their global consumer reach in PTFE, engineered plastics and sealing solutions.
They are seeking an experienced Technical Sales Engineer to help drive, the ideal Technical Sales Engineer will have in-depth knowledge of and experience with the sales process, excelling at lead generation, relationship building and customer satisfaction. The role demands a person with a sharp mind and the ability to motivate and grow the existing sales base.
Objectives of this position:
- Represent the company, with a comprehensive understanding of offerings
- Managing a range of multiple accounts
- Research consumer needs and identify how their solutions meet them
- Achieve effective account management and growth in line with the company objectives and agreed sales targets.
- Generate leads, build and nurture client relationships and increase their already extensive customer portfolio.
Skills/ Qualifications/ Experience:
- Degree or similar in marketing, business administration or mechanical engineering.
- Experience in sales and / or technical sales within a corporate setting
- A background in sales, business development or customer service is an asset to this position
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organisational skills
- Although office based, ability to travel if required.
- Microsoft office user specialist
- You will have a strong technical background, excellent communication, and listening skills that enable you to understand what the client needs, and dynamic problem-solving skills.
- Target salary £30,000 – £35,000 pa
- Annual bonus scheme, possible to earn up to 20% of annual salary, results based.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Early Friday finish
- Free onsite parking
- Company pension scheme
- Hours are 8.00 am – 4.30 pm with an early finish on Fridas
To apply for the role of Technical Sales Engineer please click apply now.