We are looking for a Technical Spares Co-Ordinator to work on a permanent basis in the Rochdale area.
Salary is up to £28,000 per annum plus company benefits
The Technical Spares Co-Ordinator will also support sales and purchasing activity; on everything from small parts orders to high value machine upgrade projects. Candidates will possess strong customer service and problem solving skills. They must be excellent communicators and able to focus on the requirements of the customer, whilst maximising returns.
- Establish a working knowledge of the company’s tailored BOMs system.
- Establish and maintain profitable relationships with assigned customer base.
- Process customer spares orders into supplier requirements
- Expedite orders placed for timely delivery.
- Maintain mutually beneficial relationships with suppliers
- Be pro-active with suppliers to ensure correct parts are ordered.
- Follow established filing procedures.
- Monitor and chase late payments.
- Work closely with the Spares Co-ordinators and Despatch Department to ensure speedy and profitable expedition of orders.
- Support and promote the Service Help Desk
- Generally promote the standard of service from the company as a whole, operating within all relevant legislation appropriate to the service, ultimately leading to and maintaining complete customer satisfaction.
- Develop Knowledge in Export control
Critical Skills and Personal Attributes
Functional and personal skills:
- Excellent customer facing skills
- Fully conversant with the MS Office
- Excellent communicator, both verbal and listening, to communicate with internal and external customers
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Anility to work as a fully supportive team member
- Ability to develop and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with colleagues
- Must be energetic and self-motivated
- Able to work unsupervised to meet deadlines and targets
- Demonstrates that is customer focussed
- High level of attention to detail and organisation
- Assertive yet respectful, when dealing with challenging personalities
- Demonstrates can take ownership / accountability
- Quick learner who is willing to develop new and existing skills in response to the changes in the organisation
- Demonstrates a continuous improvement mind-set
- Demonstrates inquisitive nature by asking relevant questions
- Confident in challenging the status quo
- Flexibility to address business needs
- Has a desire to provide World Class Service and Support
- Demonstrates Company Values (Attached)
Education and Experience:
- Computer literate and experienced in using Microsoft applications
- Experience of working in a similar role
- Experience of working in teams
- Experience of working with SAP or SAP Business 1
Desirable Skills / Experience
- Experience of reading technical drawings would be an advantage but not essential
If the Technical Spares Co-Ordinator role could be of interest, please call Rebecca at GPW Recruitment or press APPLY NOW!