We’re on the hunt for a Telemarketing Executive to help accelerate industry sales and marketing strategy. This is a unique opportunity for an individual with a passion for sales and marketing to join a global organisation, established for over 100 years at the forefront of their industry.
As a telemarketing executive you will be responsible for making outbound cold calls to existing and potential customers to share information about products and services.
Working with the marketing manager, business unit and product managers you will define and manage telemarketing campaigns which are aligned with strategic marketing objectives and local business plans.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, your remit will include:
- Working in conjunction with business unit and product managers, you will define, develop and deliver telemarketing campaigns and scripts which describe products and/or services under consideration.
- Research accounts to find new potential contacts and companies within strategic industry sectors.
- Create new customer information, and update existing customer data where appropriate.
- Schedule appointments for sales and account management professionals to meet with existing and prospective customers.
- Explain products or services and answer questions from existing or prospective customers.
- Gain additional referrals from existing contacts
- Processes Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs) provided through event marketing campaigns as a purpose to qualify the leads further down the funnel towards sales actions (appointment setting)
- Generate weekly reports regarding the level of calls made in the previous week, detailing also the number of leads generated and the level of the leads.
To be considered for the role of Telemarketing executive, you’ll need;
- To be educated to A level or Degree preferable.
- Have proven B2B Telemarketing experience.
- Knowledge of a technical, engineering, manufacturing or similar industry would be advantageous however prior experience in a technology related industry will be considered.
- To be sales orientated team player with energy and enthusiasm.
- Have good organisation and admin skills with knowledge of CRM and Microsoft Office applications.
- To be a confident communicator with a professional manner, and the ability to absorb and impart factual information to others.
- An excellent command of English language.
- A positive self-starter with drive to achieve results in a friendly manner, but at the same time maintain quality and standards.
- A salary between £17,500 – £20,500 (level depending upon experience)
- Bonus to 10%
- Access to company pension scheme with company contribution up to 12.5% dependent upon criteria.
- Private medical insurance and healthcare scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays with increments based on length of service.
To apply for the role of Telemarketing Executive, please click apply now.