Based in Warrington for this specialist manufacturing business, you will be responsible for the preparation of all international and specific UK tenders, ensuring the bids are technically and commercially compliant and submitted on time.
As the Commercial Representative you will:
- Implement the business pricing structure to ensure the business maximises profit and turnover
- Support the Commercial Lead in ensuring all tenders are responded to on time.
- Develop relationships with existing and potential new customers to be the supplier of choice.
- Educated to Degree level or has shown a level of structured self-development and process knowledge that relates to the role requirements.
- Intermediate to advanced computer literacy.
- Experience of co-ordinating project tenders.
- Experience of working within a technical environment or ability to demonstrate an understanding of technical issues.
- Experience of working within a commercial environment.
- Experience of working within a defined pricing structure.
The role could suit a candidate with experience in a Bid Coordinator, Bid Writer or Proposals role. The role is office based in WA4 close to the major motorways.
On offer is:
- Salary £23,000 – £25,000 pa
- Hours of work: 39 hours per week with a Friday 1 pm finish
- Holidays are 33 days per year including bank holidays
- Free on-site parking
To apply for the role of Tenders and Bids Commercial Representative, please click apply now.