https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
Have you worked within Production/ Manufacturing?
Do you have experience testing products/ components?
Have you worked within Product Development?
We’re looking to recruit a Test Engineer for a specialist manufacturer based in Lancaster. You will be responsible for testing new and existing products and assemblies to ensure they are within the scope of the brief in terms of product use, customer experience and product legislation.
- Test and design new components, and modify existing components and assemblies.
- Assess the components and assemblies in consideration of engineering principles, ensuring all safety and design criteria are met with respect to physical testing.
- Design and test prototype products.
- Assist in the implementation of product innovations.
- Assist in creating work instruction and method statements for production processes.
- Drafting and completing risk assessments pertaining to product test installations.
- Liaising with other departments regarding project work.
- Competent use of tooling and fabrication machinery
- Competent use of Microsoft Office software.
- Excellent organisational and problem solving skills.
- Comfortable working within a small team.
- Salary – up to £25,000 pa
- 22 Days holiday increasing to 25.
- Hours of Work: Monday to Thursday 8:15 – 5pm, Friday 8:15 – 3:45pm.
To apply for the role of Test Engineer, feel free to give Craig a call at GPW Recruitment on 01744 452043/ 07391869488 or please click apply now