https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
GPW are recruiting for a Tooling Design Engineer on behalf of our client who are based in the Warrington/ Knutsford area. The successful candidate will be qualified to HND level or higher, with a notable amount of hands on experience in the manufacturing sector and Tooling Design Engineer role (ideally food, pharma or packaging sector).
Salary & Benefits:-
- £30,000 – £35,000 (dependent on experience and qualifications).
- 20 to 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company pension
- Yearly company bonus (dependent on company performance and is discretionary)
- Rest room with TV, vending machines, fridges and microwaves.
Purpose of the Job
The Successful Project Engineer will be required to produce tool designs to specifications, quality and timescales and current legislative and directive guidelines. Ensure that all documentation and processes are completed and passed to relevant personnel.
- Manage projects for the range of company’s machines
- Report to the Project Manager and liaise with Sales Engineer to assist in the creation of an initial proposal drawing of the customers requirements
- Attend customer site with Sales Engineer to clarify client’s needs.
- Liaise with PM, Design, Production and Seal depts. to ensure awareness of project requirements, trials are completed and resolve any problems to completion
- Prepare detailed Machine and Tool specification with samples and proposal drawing to be forwarded to the Design Department
- Produce Gantt Chart to ensure agreed delivery date of the project
- Upon completion of machine build carryout a full PDI (Pre Delivery inspection). Rectifying any arising faults.
- organise delivery of project, oversee installation of machines on customer’s site and carry out any training required for client’s operatives
- Maintain client contact at all stages and resolve situations quickly and efficiently.
If you have the relevant qualifications and experience and the role is of interest to you, please click apply now or forward directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will be notified in 2 working days if you’ve been shortlisted for an interview.