https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
GPW are recruiting a Trainee Sales/Business Development Executive for a manufacturer and supplier to the construction industry, based in Chorley. It’s a permanent position working as part of a busy and established sales office. You will initially undertake a structured training program, shadowing existing sales staff, studying and learning the different techniques used to sell.
You will work at your own computer station and learn how to use the company’s in-house tailored systems, learn how to set up customers and specific projects and have your own customer one diary system for logging and maintaining conversations and project updates.
Time will also be spent on learning all product ranges, the processes from estimating through to manufacture, the design of the products and the projects they are suitable for.
Over time you will develop your own skills and most successful techniques for selling, giving you self-confidence and a high level of competency to hold your own conversations, discuss the customers’ needs and required products and have the confidence to offer a better solution if possible, creating a building block to retain relationships and build on new, ultimately having your own sales targets to achieve.
Specific Duties during and on completion of Training:
* Maintain and develop existing and new relationships with customers
* Negotiate Projects and secure the Sale
* Communicate with other members of the team and other departments
* Organise and file specific Paperwork
* Print and distribute internal communication and paperwork
* Highlight any Potential Areas of the Business that can be improved upon
* Set up New Customers within the company computer system
* Log and manage conversations within the one diary system
* Print Enquiry Documents for pricing purposes.
The salary offered is £18,000 – £21,000 pa dependent on experience initially. Once trained your salary will increase and you will receive also join the company bonus scheme.
To apply for the role of Trainee Sales/Business Development Executive please click apply now.