Job Title: Trainee Spray Painter
We’re looking for a talented Trainee Spray Painter to work for our client.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for.
As the Trainee Spray Painter you will be primarily responsible for prepping products to a high standard and then spray manufactured products with appropriate paint. The painter will ensure production is completed on time, and to a high standard at all times.
You will be tasked with:
– To prepare metal components for painting, ensuring the metalwork is thoroughly prepared to maximise the quality of the finished product.
– To paint metal components to a high standard of finish.
– To understand COSHH requirements for all products used.
– To ensure all painting equipment is cleaned and maintained to a high standard.
– Communicates effectively with all team members and Team Leaders
– The ability to meet deadlines under pressure
– A high standard of quality and attention to detail.
– Perform other duties as assigned or as needed.
The ideal candidate for this Trainee Paint Sprayer role will need:
– The ability to always strive to achieve high quality results.
– Ability to multitask, prioritise, organise and adhere to written procedures.
– Professionalism, a positive attitude and willingness to work as a team.
– Must be able to simultaneously handle the demands of internal and external customers
– A counterbalance FLT licence is essential for this role
– Flexibility to help meet the needs of the business
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
Basic salary: £10 – £11 per hour
Working week: Monday – Friday (40 hours total)
Working hours: 7:45am – 4:30pm Mon-Thur. Friday 7:45am – 3:15pm
Lunch: 30 minutes unpaid lunch.
22 days holiday plus bank holidays.
Contributory pension scheme after a qualifying period.
The company works continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive culture. They welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Trainee Paint Sprayer role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.