http://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
UK Marketing & Communications Co-ordinator (Graduate calibre) with a full UK driving licence and preferably A-level English is required to join a global company in the Reading / Aldershot, Hampshire area. Negotiable salary (dependent on experience and qualifications) working Mon – Fri days. This is a fantastic opportunity, with on the job training, security, excellent benefits (see below) and long term career prospects.
Salary & Benefits:
- Negotiable salary (dependent on experience and qualifications)
- 33 Days holiday inclusive of Bank Hols
- Company pension
- Life assurance
- Sick Pay after qualifying period
- Employee perks package
Purpose of Job: The primary function of this role will be positively promote and market the company to various audiences. This position will collaborate with internal and external departments to achieve brand consistency, coordination of messages and the highest standards for internal and external communications.
The successful day to day duties will include:
- Organising and preparing tradeshows / seminars and customers’ events in the UK (e.g. open day, golf day etc.)
- Co-ordinate and manage the design and production and dissemination of marketing publications for the business, such as company newsletter.
- Conduct Branch and Embedded Facility audits in order to ensure uniform branding throughout the UK following Group governance
- Collaboratively manage and co-ordinate update of company website
- Manage and animate social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter etc.)
- Co-ordinate the design of artwork for the UK documentations, banners, exhibitions displays, adverts, vehicles graphics
- Ensuring the rebranding process when acquisitions or move of laboratories
- Ensuring email marketing campaigns
- Providing company branding item in line with corporate governance
- Interfacing with PR agency for dispatching UK press release
To be suitable for this UK Marketing & Communications Co-ordinator role you must have the following experience / characteristics:
- Degree qualified (preferably Media, English or Marketing) or graduate calibre looking for their first role in marketing and communications working for a global market leader.
- GCSE English C or higher, ideally A-Level standard
- Excellent written and verbal skills required
- Professional appearance / attitude.
- Ability to demonstrate Creative thinking and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to work effectively with multiple individuals and manage several projects at once
- Excellent IT skills with experience of managing websites and social media
- Must be able to drive as the role will cover our business within the UK
- Willingness and flexibility to travel will be a requirement
Key words: Marketing, Internal Communications, Events Assistant, Promotional Activities, Journalist, Writer, Columnist, Press, Social Media, Journalism, MS Office, Sales, Graduate, Travel, Calibration, Aerospace, Automotive, Manufacturing, Wokingham, Yateley, Farnborough, Hampshire, Berkshire
The successful Marketing & Communications Co-ordinator will need to be flexible as there may be overtime and other duties not mentioned in this job description. You will have the required qualifications and experience, be punctual, organised, able to multi-task
To apply please click on the apply now button to apply for this role.