https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
We are looking for a Warehouse Group Leader to work on a permanent basis in the Burnley area.
Salary is c£35,000 per annum
The Job Purpose
Maintaining the smooth operation of a fast-moving environment. Responsible for the day to day management of members within the warehouse function, to ensure company’s targets and objectives are met to meet customer requirements, ensuring that staff comply with health, safety and standard operating procedures.
Key Areas of responsibility:
- Packaging Management
- Monitor and report customer demand from their schedules and report to planning
- Plan, co-ordinate and monitor the receipt, storage and dispatch of goods
- Ensure orders are processed efficiently and that the delivery of goods meets customer’s timescales/requirements
- Supervise and control order picking, goods in, goods out operations to ensure accuracy with minimum handling and stock damage with good visual management
- Organise, facilitate and manage stock takes at regular intervals
- Ensure that all relevant procedures and processes are followed and adhered to in line with the Company’s procedures and requirements
- Responsible for creating and updating Standard Work instructions and ensuring these and quality processes are adhered to ensure a “Right First Time” product to the customer aligned with their expectation
- Deliver the product to the customer on time, every time using appropriate methods
- Identify potential errors and eliminate root cause using robust counter measures
- FLT management
- Ensure security of Warehouse environment and maintain access control, ensuring 5S housekeeping standards are maintained at all times
- Maintain ownership scan guns and manage software and data required
- Self-motivated and can work under pressure
- Has a can-do attitude and can overcome obstacles with a team approach?
- Embraces change, always looking for a better way
If the Warehouse Group Leader role could be of interest to you, please call Rebecca at GPW Recruitment or press APPLY NOW!