https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Managing cooling towers, boilers, closed systems
- Delivering contracted services to customers.
- Very good understanding and experience of Steam Boiler plant, Cooling systems, and water disinfection systems and chemistry. With the ability to carry out chemical analysis and interpretation of the results deriving a recommendation and correct course of action. A working knowledge BS2486, HSG274.
- Experience and a full understanding of boiler water chemistry, cooling water chemistry, microbiology associated with water systems.
- Generate new business sales and account management including sales & service and consultancy to existing customers
- Responsible for commercial sales targets, account correspondence, contracts, orders received, new business implementation, troubleshooting and follow up within territory
- Dealing with Technical, Engineering, Buyers and Facility Managers
- Maintaining appropriate records on site
- Deliver information to deadlines as set out in the Managers reporting schedule
- Maximize the profitability on each contract
- Achieve sales and invoicing target on a monthly basis
- Ensure all work is carried out in accordance with the clients specification and Alchem RAMS
- Ensure corporate image is maintained at all times
- Carry out site surveys and produce quotations
- Management of health & safety