https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
Purpose of Job
The role is responsible for designing, coding, and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
Supporting the Marketing Team with the running of key digital marketing campaigns across different platforms. Including web, social media, email and PPC
Working with the Marketing Team to assess, improve and evolve the content and UX of the website by using industry practices and tools to analyse website performance and implementing solutions to findings.
- Back End Development – software, databases, and API’s
- Front End Development – interface and visual design
- Multimedia Content Development
- Computer science Degree
- Software engineering Degree
- Experience of version control systems, and a thorough understanding of the architecture of web applications and web security and encryption.
- Experience of development methodologies (such as Agile and Waterfall).
- Experience in content management systems, such as Umbraco, Joomla and WordPress
- Experience in Adobe suite, such as After Affects, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Experience in digital marketing practices. For example, social media management and PPC campaigns
- Experience in analytical and SEO software such as Google Analytics, Search Console and Moz
- Experience with server-side frameworks such as (python, ruby, php, Java – Desirable), ASP, ASP.NET (Essential)
- Experience with database systems such as SQL and Oracle
- Excellent verbal and written communication
The salarybfor this position is £35k – £45k per annum dependant on experince.
Remote working is available.
If this sounds like you please “APPLY NOW”.