http://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
Our client based in Burscough is currently looking to recruit a Fabricator / Welder to join there highly skilled team.
Working at their extensive fabrication facility based in Burscough, Lancashire, we require a Welder to work with mild steel plate and tube, fabricating new drilling tools & ancillary components. The role will also require fabricating bespoke assemblies for our major construction projects.
Suitable candidates must have:
- Served a recognised Apprenticeship in Fabricating & Welding.
- Fully conversant in reading Fabrication Drawings
- Be familiar working with heavy plate & tube
- Be competent using the MAGS & MMA welding processes
- Demonstrate a pro-active approach to Health & Safety.
- Although not compulsory, it would be desirable to have relevant experience within the industry
- It would be advantageous to have BTEC technical qualifications and be computer literate.
In return they are offering an attractive salaried position including:-
- Paid Overtime
- Company Bonus Schemes (discretionary)
- 41.5 hours per week (8:00 to 5:30 Monday to Thursday – 8:00 to 1:30 Friday)
- Excellent Health & Safety Training
If you are interested in the position, please click apply in the first instance.