https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
GPW Recruitment are currently looking for a welder for a role based in Rochdale.
Our client are a market specialist in the manufacturing and installation of bespoke structural steel work around the North West.
Due to ongoing success, we require an experienced welder with experience working with structural steel and using MIG, TIG and Stick. All the work is made to specification for commercial units including restaurants, hotels and offices.
- To work independently and as a team to produce high quality bespoke fabrication from detailed drawings.
- To work to CE standard for structural steelwork to comply with BSEN1090 EXC2.
- To inspect your own work and maintain a high standard throughout.
- Maintain a tidy and orderly working area at all times.
- Record the usage of all materials used and record times on daily time sheets.
- Ensure that finished goods have reached practical completion.
- Ability to weld using the MIG and TIG process.
- Previous experience of working with bespoke structural steel.
- Able to work to engineering drawings.
- Apprenticeship/NVQ level 3 in welding (or equivalent).
- Minimum of 5 years industry experience.
Your working hours will be:
- 8:00am – 4:30pm (Monday)
- 8:00am – 5:00pm (Tuesday – Thursday)
- 8:00am – 12:30pm (Friday)
A minimum of 38 hours per week, overtime will be required as directed and agreed by your line managers.
If this opportunity sounds like the next step in your career path and you are looking to join a thriving company with strong values, please click apply or send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org