Job title: Welder Fabricator Nights
We’re looking for a talented Welder Fabricator to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of welding equipment such as torches, torch tips, filler rods, flux, hoses, valves, and gas cylinders.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for.
As the Welder Fabricator you will be primarily responsible for carrying out planned and breakdown maintenance on a variety of plant and apparatus.
In the job you’ll be tasked with the following:
– Fabricating and welding
– TIG, MIG and gas welding
– Checking work and inspecting work
– Ability to work from technical drawings
– Understanding of geometric tolerancing
The standard working hours for this position are 50 hours per week, nights.
You’ll need experience of:
– MIG/Stick welding equipment and process
– Welding in all positions whilst maintaining high quality and standards
– Reading and interpreting schematics and PIDS, welding process specifications and welding symbols and/or
other printed instructional material in the welding of products or parts
– A variety of welder concepts, practices, and procedures
– Working in a comparable role
In addition, you’ll need the following:
– Minimum NVQ 2 welding qualification
– IT Literate with the ability to use a range of packages applicable to the role, including Microsoft Word, Excel,
and Outlook (emails)
– Excellent time management and organisational skills
– The ability to work under pressure using on own initiative; managing multiple tasks and meeting deadlines
– The ability to work flexibly
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
Basic salary: Up to £48000 per annum
The company works continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive culture. They welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Welder Fabricator role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.