Benefits of being a BACS Approved Bureau
- We can submit financial transactions to VocaLink for processing through the Bacs clearing system on behalf of external third party legal entities.
- GPW can make payments electronically on behalf of companies through Bacs.
- Any organisation that is currently either a Bacs User or Bureau and is making and/or collecting payments through Bacs on behalf of external customers/clients and is not registered as a BAB is operating contrary to Bacs regulations. GPW Recruitment are an approved BACS Bureau and have passed the Bacs approve audit/inspection.
Only software solutions that have passed rigorous testing and approval processes are able to connect to Bacstel-IP. GPW Recruitment use the latest Bacstel-IP software solutions which can be used for single file submissions as well as bureau multi-file submissions.
Frequently Asked Questions about GPW Payroll:
When can we pay your staff?
What ways can GPW Payroll pay our staff?
How do our staff receive their payslips?
- Electronic Payslip (E-payslip)
- Delivered to office/warehouse/plant
- Post directly to employees home address
How we make payments to your staff?
All payments are made through BACS (Banker’s Automated Credit Service) directly from your bank account into your employees bank directly. GPW Payroll are BACS Bureau Accredited which means we can make payments on your behalf after you have authorised them.We utilise the latest BACS Bureau software to securely process and send your payments.
BACS then produce a full report confirming the transfers direct all the requested payments is sent by BACS confirming the transfers and any amendments.
How to connect to our BACS Bureau?
If you already have a compatible BACS facility with your bank then you only have to authorise our BACStel-IP payments bureau to make the transfers.
If you don’t yet have a BACS facility we will send you a short form to fill in and send to your bank. This will apply for the facility and automatically authorise our BACStel-IP payment bureau to make the transfers.