Are you a talented Build / Construction Manager, or are you striving to be one? Can you demonstrate that you have experience of telecommunications construction?
If so then you could be perfect for my client.
In the Build / Construction Manager role you will be primarily responsible for site construction, including health and safety, induction of contractors, quality of construction and the timely delivery of site completion.
Specific tasks include:
– Managing site construction to agreed levels of quality.
– Assessing site risks and producing comprehensive health and safety plans in line with the company health and safety policy.
– Managing and assessing third party contractors.
– Subcontractor tendering and minimising site costs and variations.
– Developing relationships with appropriate client representatives including but not limited to, Regional Health and Safety Managers and quality audit teams.
– Inspection of any plant on site.
– Any other duties that the company may reasonably determine from time to time.
To be considered for this role you will need to possess direct telecommunications experience. MBNL experience is particularly interesting.
We also need you to have prior experience of and understanding of health & safety policy and managing subcontractor relationships.
Additionally, it’s crucial that you possess the following:
– A qualification in a construction related discipline.
– Staff management skills.
– Commercial awareness knowledge.
Is that you? If so, send us your CV.
The basic salary for the Construction Manager role is £45,000+ per annum for the perfect candidate.
Our client has been around since 1988 and they are the UK’s longest established provider of professional and network support services to the wireless telecommunications sector, able to offer a complete range of end to end managed network services.
Think that this Construction Manager role is right for you? Then we’d love to hear from you. Simply click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Construction Manager position if you’ve previously worked as any of the following: Construction Site Manager, Site Manager or as a Build Manager.