https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
Are you a Junior BI Analyst looking for the next move in your career? My client, who are a leader in the field they operate in, have an opportunity for a BI Analyst.
Purpose of Function
The Business Intelligence team is responsible for adding value to and streamlining the process of reporting across the company through the development, deployment and maintenance of QlikView dashboards and automated report distribution.
Purpose of Role
The Junior BI Analyst will primarily be responsible for data analysis and requirements gathering tasks within the BI team, whilst designing and building the data logic, data models and interfaces for QlikView dashboards.
Key Functions of this role are:
* Responsible for performing development activities from gathering requirements and designing solutions, through developing code / reports, to testing and release / deployment.
* Design & build the data logic, data models and interfaces for QlikView dashboards.
* Collaborate with end users and stakeholders to add value to their reporting.
* Highlight issues with data cleansing and validity and develop processes to rectify these going forward.
* Design Data Models & QVDs in QlikView to provide a scalable and reusable solution.
* Produce clear and effective dashboards and reports that connect the business and provide one version of the truth.
Skills and experience required for the BI Analyst role:
* Data acquisition, manipulation and analysis skills
* Must demonstrate a minimum of 1 year’s experience of working with QlikView
* Strong SQL /ETL knowledge
* The ability to uncover new data insight and pursue this to realise business benefits
* Data quality / cleansing experience
* Have prior knowledge/practical experience of ERP solutions, with Syspro as the preferred background, but another ERP based solution will be considered (desirable)
Experience with Qlikview is an advantage but not essential.
If you are interested in the role, please press apply now.