GPW are recruiting for our client, who are a company based in St Helens, are government backed and they are committed to providing home energy efficiency solutions by installing various energy saving measures.
Our client are looking for an experienced Cavity Wall Installer who is qualified to at least NVQ Level 2 to join their team for a permanent position ASAP and will be working across the St Helens/ Liverpool area.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:00 and the salary ranges from £25,000- £30,000, dependent on skills, qualifications and experience.
A van will be provided, which will be picked up at site daily and the successful candidate will need to have held a driving licence for at least 2 years and will ideally possess a clean licence, 3 points maximum.
Main Duties / Responsibilities:
- Drill holes to specified drill pattern and through mortar joints externally on existing occupied properties, working off ladders or other access equipment
- Install product as per designs issued by the company.
- Re-point drilled holes on exterior of property to match original mortar as closely as possible
- Ensure that the work area is cleared, brick dust is cleaned off windowsills, pathways are swept and debris and packaging is removed from site and disposed of correctly, prior to the completion of all paperwork and before leaving site
- Load insulation material on to company owned vehicle and to drive to and from various sites to carry out insulation works
- Complete all relevant paperwork correctly.
- Adhere to any reasonable work instructions given.
- Flexible approach to working hours and working location.
- Ensure a professional and courteous approach is adopted at all times
- Strictly adhere to all Health & Safety procedures
If you would like to apply for this role, please click apply on this advert or send your CV over to email@example.com
Due to the demand for this type of role, we may not be able to speak to all candidates so please accept our apologies if this is the case.
You will be contacted within two working days if your application has proceeded to the next stage.