https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
Are you a CompEx Electrician looking for a new challenge?
Our client is currently looking for a CompEx Electrician to join their team. The ever expanding company is in need of new permanent staff due to the increase in work load. They are an industrial biased gas company so industrial expierence is a must have.
- CompEx Certified Electrician (minimum compex 1-4)
- This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Electrician to join a fast paced, growing engineering company.
- Following schematics provided by the client to assemble panels, installing electrical components and preparing built items for test & inpsection
- All jobs are completed in line with an agreed schedule and to the quality specifications of the customer.
- Attend relevant courses in order to broaden your knowledge and skill set
- The ideal applicant will have a proven track record in a similar role, working as an Electrician.
- Previous experience working within the oil & gas industry would be advantageous.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are also important as you will be dealing within internal and external customers at all levels.
- Must be flexible to travel and stay away from home due to the client having customers all across the UK.
- Must have valid CompEx certification aswell a minimum of 17th edition and as test & inspection
- EUSR Gas and/or National Grid experience desirable
- Full clean driving licence
- Competitive pay rates
- Looking to start ASAP
- This position offers the right candidate the opportunity to fully immerse themselves with current projects, utilising their hands on capabilities.
Face to Face meetings are being carried out with distancing measures in place.
Please submit your CV in the first instance