GPW Recruitment are currently for a Compex Electrician to work with one of our client’s on a permanent basis in Stone, Staffordshire.
Hours of Work – Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 4:30pm (40 hours per week)
Our client offer a competitive salary plus package (incl. life insurance, pension, 25 days holiday, company sick pay)
This role is split between our client’s Staffordshire-based workshop for build and client sites across the UK and Europe for installation.
* Follow schematics provided by Engineering department to install electrical components into various kiosks etc.
* Prepare built items for test
* Conduct installation work under supervision on client sites
* Work to quality standards
* Comply with Health & Safety regulations plus client rules and regulations at all times
* NVQ or equivalent in Electrical Installation
* Compex EX01 – 04
* City & Guilds 17th / 18th Edition
* City and Guilds Test and Inspection
* Flexibility to travel and stay over throughout the UK whilst working on client sites
* Attention to detail
* Ability to work alone and in a team
* Full, clean driving licence and own transport
* Qualification in Electrotechnical Technology Installation
* Previous gas industry experience
* Previous National Grid experience
* EUSR Gas Safety Passport
* First aid at work
For more information, please contact Jordan on 01744 452041 or email@example.com