Job title: Control Panel Wireman
Location: St Helens
Start date: ASAP
Salary: £27k – £29k
We are currently looking for a Control Panel Wireman to join a specialist engineering company based in St Helens.
The Responsibilities for the Control Panel Wireman
Main Purpose of Role
- Building and testing of control panels to a high standard by following electrical drawings.
- Assemble basic electrical components to the standards defined
- Ensure relevant quality control and recording procedures are followed.
- Maintain cleanliness of working area
In the workshop
- Maintain a clean, well-organized workshop that is conducive to efficient working practices.
- Maintain efficient and safe workshop tools.
- Health & safety in the workshop.
- Building panels to the standards specified by the latest electrical regulations.
- Discuss progress of individual projects with your manager at regular review meetings, highlighting any problems.
- Follow defined testing procedures.
Targets and Objectives
- Work towards 100% customer satisfaction on delivery, quality and functionality of panels.
- Ensure on-time completion of projects, to agreed specification.
The Rewards for the Control Panel Wireman
Pay/ Rate £27k – £29k
To apply for the role of Control Panel Wireman please click apply now or contact Rich on 01744452038 or email firstname.lastname@example.org