We are looking for a Customer Account Coordinator to work for our client based near Ormskirk
The standard hours for this role are 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm.
Salary: £ 25,000 rising to £27,000 per annum after training/probationary period
- 25 days holiday per annum plus declared public holidays
- Flexi hours scheme
- Staff Bonus Scheme
- Free car park
- Staff restaurant
- On site gym facilities
As the Customer Account Coordinator you will act as the main point of contact between customers for the order fulfilment process, including proactively processing and communicating customer demands.
In the job you’ll be tasked with the following:
- You will be responsible for monitoring customer ordering patterns and minimise deviations from forecast expectations, within constraints of customer account status
- Meeting the monthly customer contact plan agreed with Sales.
- Achieving lead time targets for order processing to release to distribution and for enquiry handling.
- First time accuracy of transactional processing including sales orders and claims.
- Handling queries, enquiries, approved product sample and literature requests, complaints and claims and resolving them within agreed timescales
- Ensuring customer logistics data (delivery requirements etc) is maintained accurately for a group of customers.
- Ensuring that deliveries are made in line with agreed dates and co-ordinating communications with customers and internal and external departments following any changes to these dates
- Ensuring that deliveries are scheduled and communicated in line with despatch and transportation capabilities
- Raising of appropriate documentation to cover orders and claims
- Periodically report the status of supply for a defined group of customers and recommend actions as appropriate
The ideal candidate for this Customer Account Coordinator role will require Experience of using SAP
You will also need:
- Applicants should possess effective communication skills and demonstrate the ability to communicate at all levels with both internal and external customers to maintain and build vital relationships.
- Ability to organise and prioritise workloads to meet deadlines
- Ability to identify issues requiring timely resolution.
- Customer Focused
If you could be interested, please call Rebecca at GPW Recruitment or press APPLY NOW!