We are looking for a Customer Service Representative to work on a permanent basis for a global manufacturing client based near Ormskirk.
Our client is looking for someone with a strong background in Customer Services who has ideally worked for an engineering, manufacturing, construction or similar type of industry. You will ideally of had experience of using SAP or a similar ERP/MRP System.
Salary is c£20-22,000 per annum plus holidays, bonus, pension etc.
- Monitoring customer ordering patterns and minimise deviations from forecast expectations, within constraints of customer account status
- Capture customer enquiries and relate to Sales and Market Planning to identify sales and marketing opportunities.
- Meeting the monthly customer contact plan agreed with Sales.
- Achieving lead time targets for order processing to release to distribution and for enquiry handling.
- First time accuracy of transactional processing including sales orders and claims.
- Handling queries, enquiries, approved product sample and literature requests, complaints and claims and resolving them within agreed timescales
- Ensuring customer logistics data (delivery requirements etc) is maintained accurately for a group of customers.
- Ensuring that deliveries are made in line with agreed dates and co-ordinating communications with customers and internal and external departments following any changes to these dates
- Ensuring that deliveries are scheduled and communicated in line with despatch and transportation capabilities
- Raising of appropriate documentation to cover orders and claims
- Periodically report the status of supply for a defined group of customers and recommend actions as appropriate
If the Customer Service Representative role could be of interest, please call Rebecca at GPW Recruitment or press APPLY NOW!