Job title: Designer
We are looking for a Designer to work for our client.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for.
Salary: Negotiable Depending on Experience
22 days holiday plus bank holidays
Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm
Our ever-increasing business demands have given us the opportunity to expand our studio and would like to offer you the chance to come and work in our team developing flooded floor plans. If you are a creative designer who is looking for a career in a busy but friendly design studio, then this could be the role for you.
Joining our in-house team creating flooded floor plans using designs, and working with our extensive client base will involve:
· Working alongside our Planning team to create 2D visuals of final carpet installations
· Following seaming diagrams and interpreting customer’s requirements
· Developing designs and layouts for full flooring solutions based on initial design work
· Providing layouts and information to gain client specification
· Working with our on-line archive
· Work closely with the flood designers and all other areas of our design team.
There will also be potential to expand into a senior role at a later date
As this role is quite specialised the successful candidate will receive the appropriate training in all areas to enable the job to be completed to Company standards, however, the successful candidate must:
· Have some design or artistic interest or qualification
· Be methodical and well organized
· Able to take initiative and follow procedures
· Work to deadlines
· Have some computer knowledge as you will be trained in using our bespoke textile carpet design software
The company works continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive culture. They welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Designer role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.