http://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
Main Function of Job:
- Responsible for the implementation of the company marketing strategy;
- Supporting the commercial effort by developing marketing assets to differentiate our company from its competitors in the market;
- Creation and promotion of strongly-branded marketing materials to inform customers of the benefits of our business and it’s solutions.
Tools and Equipment Used:
- Graphic design software (Adobe Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, InDesign)
- Microsoft Office 365 (Outlook, Word, Excel, Publisher etc)
- A qualification in marketing / graphics design is preferred.
- GCSE English and Maths.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a digital marketing role.
- Knowledge of PPC, SEO, Keyword Research, Link Building, Reporting, Social Media;
- Good levels of numeracy & literacy;
- Proven ability in graphic design;
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Dotmailer Email Software;
- Ability to work with website CMS (currently use WordPress);
- Ability to set up Social Media sites/campaigns (Linked-In, Twitter, YouTube, Google+);
- Experience of using graphics software such as Adobe Photoshop, Photoshop Elements or In Design;
- Well-developed inter-personal skills;
- Self-motivated with the determination to achieve results;
- Commercial judgement to assess priorities and deal with them effectively to achieve business goals;
- Full driving licence.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement a brand marketing strategy:
- Ensure that umbrella, system and product branding is consistently applied across all marketing platforms;
- Develop marketing assets that differentiates our bisuness on the basis of the value of it’s offer to clients;
- Display company products and systems with a strong emphasis on aesthetics and technical differentiators;
- Identify and decide upon the platforms on which to promote our business;
- Manage SEO rankings and PPC advertising;
- Manage web and project leads to provide project opportunities to Area Technical Managers.
- Promote our business across the entire supply chain:
- Maintain and develop the company’s digital marketing platforms, including website (WordPress), email (Dotmailer or Mailchimp) and social media (LinkedIn, YouTube etc);
- Generate content for our Facades website, providing news stories of interest;
- Work with Area Technical Managers to target specific customers or segments;
- Work with the technical team to develop content for website and promotional literature;
- Manage social media feeds to disseminate key brand messages to the target audience.