Job title: Marketing Executive
Start date: asap
Salary: £25,000 pa + benefits.
GPW are partnering exclusively with a Bolton based specialist manufacturer to recruit a Marketing Executive / Marketing Assistant on a permanent basis.
Established for over 50 years and with a real market presence their products are manufactured and assembled on site, then sold through retail outlets across the UK
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, as the Marketing Executive / Marketing Assistant you will provide Marketing support in the roll out of marketing strategies and campaigns in order to help achieve company goals and objectives using a mix of traditional and digital marketing.
Key responsibilities as the Marketing Executive / Marketing Assistant
- Plan, implement and analyse all social media campaigns, taking full charge of social media strategy.
- Responsible for the design and distribution of all marketing collateral including product datasheets, product manuals, pricelists, promotional brochures, posters, leaflets and all internal stationery.
- Maintain and update the company ecommerce website.
- Liaise with external agencies, providing project briefs and overseeing budgets.
- Support the Senior Management team with internal communication by producing monthly MailChimp campaigns, seasonal newsletters and quarterly business updates.
- Monitor and report on competitor activity, spotting trends in outside of the industry that can be considered within the yearly marketing plan.
- Create and circulate industry press releases to appropriate editorial contacts.
- Update monthly reports and databases with statistical and financial data.
- Assist in the organisation and management of exhibitions.
- Maintain brand standards across all marketing streams.
Essential skills required:
- Strong communicator
- Relationship builder
- Strategic thinker
- Organisational Skills
- Innovation & Creativity
- Commercial Awareness
- Attention to Detail
- Knowledge of online marketing applications, services and management platforms (CRM systems, Google Analytics, Mailchimp, Hootsuite etc).
- Knowledge of ecommerce platforms such as WordPress, Shopify and Magento.
- Knowledge of graphic design platforms/software.
- Degree or CIM certificate (or above) in Marketing or equivalent.
Benefits as the Marketing Executive / Marketing Assistant
- Salary of £25,000 pa
- Hours are 40 per week Monday to Friday, typically 8am – 4:30pm.
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme after qualifying period
- Free on site parking
To apply for the role of Marketing Executive / Marketing Assistant please click apply now.