http://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
Working for this leading manufacturer of a specialist product, you will report directly to the Production Manager and be responsible for managing production schedules and material purchases to ensure customer orders are completed on time in full. You must show strong leadership, excellent organisational and communication skilled.
- Create, manage, and maintain a realistic master production schedule, taking into account production capacity constraints, stock and supplier lead times
- Raising and configuring all production works orders in line with the master production schedule
- Shared responsibility with the production manager for the OTIF deliver performance
- Provide accurate delivery commitments to the CSRs and keep them updated with progress
- Assist with the management of the inventory pipeline to maintain customer delivery commitments
Requirements for the role:
- Strong experience in production planning
- Experience working within a manufacturing, production or assembly environment
- Knowledge and understanding of continuous improvement
- Excellent analytical skills
- Clean driving licence <3 points
- No unspent convictions (CRB Check)
A salary of between £23,000 – £24,000 pa is on offer, dependent on experience.
To apply for the role of Production Planner please click apply now.