gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
We’re looking for a talented Purchase Ledger Assistant to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of supporting a finance team.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for.
Based in the company’s Yateley office, as the Purchase Ledger Assistant you will be primarily responsible for focusing primarily on the Purchase Ledger function of the finance team but with scope to be involved in other aspects and tasks on a daily basis.
In the job you’ll be tasked with the following:
– Creation of new suppliers within ERP & finance systems
– Processing PO related purchase invoices through ERP systems
– Manually entering and coding invoices into finance system
– Obtaining relevant authorisation for processing of invoices
– Supporting and providing cover for payment run preparation
– Supporting and processing employee expenses
– Assisting in the month end process
– Telephone / Email communication
– Resolution of queries
The standard working hours for this position are Monday – Friday typically 8:30 – 5:00 but some flexibility, hybrid working is in place but will be needed in the office 1-2 days per week.
The ideal candidate for this Purchase Ledger Assistant role will preferably have relevant experience of a purchase ledger position.
In addition, you’ll need the following:
– At least 2+ years hands on experience in a similar role
– An aptitude for figures and analysis
– Strong communication skills, advanced level of Microsoft Excel desirable
– Entry level qualifications in CIPS, AAT or NVQ L2 / 3 business administration would be advantageous
– Knowledge of double entry and overall financial reporting awareness
– The ability to consistently meet deadlines and targets
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as any of the following: Purchase Ledger Clerk, Payroll Administrator or as a Purchase Ledger Administrator.
Basic salary: A highly competitive salary is on offer, especially for those with experience of processing payroll.
– 33 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
– Company pension
– Life assurance
– Sick pay after qualifying period
– Employee perks package
– Various employee Development Programmes
They are the global independent expert in calibration services. Each year, over 70,000 companies, active in the aerospace, automotive, pharmaceutical, chemical, energy, electronics and telecommunication sectors entrust our client with their calibration needs. As a business they’ve been around since 1999.
The company works continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive culture. They welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Purchase Ledger Assistant role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.