https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
GPW are recruiting an experinced QHSE Proffersional to work in a managment role for a long term client of ours. The role will naturally involve travel to clients premises as well as work based at the companys head office in Runcorn.
As the succesful QHSE Manager you will be expected to:
- Develop, maintain and improve the business Integrated Management System to underpin QHSE and operating standards
- Support the training and development of all staff to ensure awareness and understanding of QHSE Standards and the relevance to business objectives
- Maintain a Business Risk Register
- Support tender risk reviews
Health & Safety
- Ensure company policies & procedures are fit for purpose
- Ensure safe system of work is in place and adhered to by all staff, contractors and visitors to site
- Encourage reporting of observations, incidents and accidents with follow-up investigation and action to improve
- Create and review task risk assessments and Permit to Work system
- Implement and maintain a Cost of Quality programme
- Implement and maintain a Continuous Business Improvement programme
- Undertake Internal Audits
Maintain quality, safety and environmental systems; implement and audit to achieve compliance with ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001.
In return you will receive a salary of £40-£45k per annum as well as package. 25 days annuak leave plus Bank Holidays.
If this role is of interest please apply now or contact Daryl at GPW Recruitment for more details.